So tonight was the first night of Passover. My mom and I share in the cooking. There is a lot to do for the holiday. I enjoy preparing and cooking for almost anything. Sometimes I am a little unsure of myself, even at 48 years old. So I call my mommy to ask for help and make sure I am doing things right, she must crack up at me.
Mom how many pounds?
Mom do I did it this way?
Mom I ran out of .......can you bring it?
Oops mom I forgot the.....!
No matter what age I am I will always need my mom, she is a good cook and sure does know a lot about cooking.
I also go on Pinterest a lot for my recipes. Lets just say most are good and I will post some for you, but yesterday....EPIC FAIL!!
My family used to be like "mom where is this recipe from?" Now they don't need to ask.
They even go on my pinterest page or search for recipes themselves, they think I can make anything.
I try, I definitely try, I want them to think I can do it all.
Ok so here is the fail and the recipe.
They did taste good, any suggestions on how to get them to look good would be appreciated!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment