Thursday, April 2, 2015

Athletic Supporter

I have always been there to support my kids no matter what sport they are playing, and over the years that is a lot of sports. Lacrosse girls and boys, cheer leading, Football, Baseball, Field Hockey, and Wrestling. I watch games rain or shine. I watch games and freeze my butt off even when they don't get playing time, because that's what we do for our kids.

Since they have been in High school I even help in the concession stand.This year I think I took it the furthest I could I am the Sports Boosters President for the Boys high school. Did I mention she goes to a different high school? Its hard enough to get around to different schools let alone running a sports boosters and planning a big fundraiser, I am not complaining!

Its been a fun year or years. I figure I should do everything I possibly can this year since, yup, next year I will be bored, as I have been told. That is right "what are you going to do?" seems to be the question I am asked everyday. Well I will let you know after they leave because right now I have too many other things to worry about.



No comments:

Post a Comment