Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Lunches

Yes I make there lunches everyday. I also make them breakfast every morning.

I like doing it especially now that they are leaving soon. Of course there are plenty of nights that I do my, Ahh next year I won't have to do this anymore. I mean  I have been doing it for 15 years. Whatever they like wraps for lunch, eggs and egg sandwiches for breakfast. It makes me feel good to know they are having a good, fairly good for you mean. Of course we eat sugary cereal also don't let me fool you.

I have been told by many that they can't believe I still make lunches, I say I cant believe you don't.
So don't judge me and I won't judge you. I have plenty of time to sit around and sleep in once they are gone.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment