Thursday, March 19, 2015

Fixed it!

Ok so my dishwasher has been spewing water out the air valve, and of course I thought it would just fix itself. Finally I decided it was time to do something, I mean why can't I save some money and do it myself? I have fixed a few other things before. So I asked a friend who's a plumber what to do.
"oh its simple just pull this off that and do this and your good"
Ok I can do that! Ha! The this wouldn't come off the that, no worries it will fix itself, right!

One of my oldest, dearest friends came in town to visit, Yay! Somehow my broken dishwasher came up and she was like "we can do this, I know how!" I love her but was a little surprised or rather impressed! We got down, cleaned out underneath and the next you know, she did it! it was a little gross, but who would have thought that the two of us could fix a dishwasher!!
Thanks Ping Pong! I loved having you stay and visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment