Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My mind

I can't stop thinking EVERYDAY about what days are going to be like when they are gone.
Everyday! Omg I need to stop!
Everyday I think next year I won't.... or next fall I won't be able to.......
I know I need to live for today, I know they are going away to school, I know they will come back to visit.....ugh to visit. I know its going to be an adjustment for all of us. I also know I am not the only parent that has had kids leave for college. They seem excited for their new adventure I know its going to be great for them to get a higher education. But of course I worry. They are going to be apart from each other for the first time. I can only hope its makes them love each other more.

No comments:

Post a Comment