Oh the lists.
I am the queen of lists.
I try to be organized, but it doesn't always work, piles seen to collect around the house.
I mean with three kids, now teenagers I feel like I have lost the battle. I realize I am the parent but sometimes it's not worth it. I will get it later. When I have company I usually manage to straighten up.
Anyway off topic.
I keep making lists in my head about what needs to get done before they leave, urgggg, before they, boohoo, leave for college. See with triplets that means they are all leaving at once, so I have three times as much stuff to do, let's not forget all the things I want to clean up and organize once they have left me. I know.....once they have left!
So before they go........
Sometime this summer.
We need to go through everyone's rooms and closets.
We need to go through all the winter coats and crap and over the years there is a lot of crap.
I also want to clean out the garage, which is where a lot of that crap is.
This things seem easy but we are talking about 18 well maybe 10ish years of stuff.
We do periodically clean things out so it's probably, hopefully not that bad.
Everyone can do garage and coats together.
Rooms I need them alone, like no one else in the house alone.
Well wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment