Friday, July 1, 2011

Birthdays

I love birthdays! Especially mine! Yesterday was my 45th birthday. Is that possible? Am I really 45? Time sure is flying by. I mean I feel good, I think I look pretty good. One of my boys tells me I have a few more wrinkles. I take it in stride, he is just trying to be funny, I think. I looked in the mirror, its not like they pop up over night, right? Things are getting alittle jiggly.
 Well thanks to Facebook I do feel really good, I feel loved or at least well liked. It is nice to get over 100 birthday wishes. My boys were great, they cooked for me and did anything I asked. My daughter is at sleep away camp she usually holds a sign in a picture saying Happy Birthday, I think she has her days confused because I haven't seen it yet, boohoo, I miss her.
Well anyway thanks to all my friends and family for a special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment