Thursday, June 9, 2011

Farewell to middle school!

Well what can I say, we are finished with middle school. I am very happy and very sad, sad because they are growing up, and up and up, the boys are taller then me. I am happy because this is another milestone in our lives to celebrate, the completion of middle school. I know you are supposed to complete middle school, but not everyone moves forward.
 I am so proud of my three for how well they have handled some of the situations that middle school has thrown at them. They are good students, most of the time, and they seem to enjoy learning, not the homework just the learning.
Sig's I am so very proud of you and all that you have accomplished, please continue to be the best you can be.
I love you,
Mom
xoxoxo


P.S. Am I really old enough to have high schoolers?

No comments:

Post a Comment