Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Field Trips
I have to say I actually enjoy going on field trips, its not for everyone. I am really glad to be able to share these experiences with my kids. I went to Gettysburg, PA last week, you know Civil War, Battle of Gettysburg. We are pretty lucky that we only live an hour away from history. I am pretty sure I appreciated it more as an adult then when I was there as a kid, sorry mom. I don't even think my kids liked it as much as I did. It was hot, we were on a bus tour for 2 hours. It was a long day, but I feel that I should do these things while I can. I only get one chance to do these kind of things, having triplets, they do everything once. So I do almost everything they want me to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment