Ahhhh summer, who doesn't love summer? Swimming, relaxing, working, summer camp....yes camp. My kids go to camp every summer, I know alot of kids go. Mine go to sleep away camp like many children around here. They usually go for 4 weeks, I think that is long enough, many kids go for 7 or 8 weeks, that is fine for them, I just don't want to be away from them for that long. When they are at camp you can't speak with them, only e-mails and snail mail, most camps post pictures so you can see how happy your kids are. This summer my daughter went for 4 weeks while her brothers decided to go for only 2 weeks. The boys are in Massachusetts with my brother in law for 5 days. I know this sounds great, your jealous right? Well I certainly don't want to complain I mean this is my yearly vacation. No cooking, no cleaning! But this year I am alittle lonely, I always miss them when they are gone, but I guess as they get older they are my friends too. I know I will get over it, they are having a blast, its only a couple more weeks. and hey who can complain about dining out and having a glass a wine with dinner with no mess to clean.
Love,
Mom
I hope you are having a great time at camp!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment