Not sure how life seems to be changing so much in a short period of time. Well not that short, but it seems it.
My husbands job is in Tampa and he travels for work also. He loves being down there in the warm weather, we live in Baltimore, and he wants to move when the kid leave for college. I don't want to go yet, I have lived here all my life. Well that's not really the problem it would be nice to be there in the warm all year long, I will make other friends and my friends from here will come visit. I just don't want my kids to feel uprooted, its hard enough to leave home and go college but to not have home to come back too. I feel like I could do it if we waited a few years, so I know they are OK. I want them to come home here to Baltimore to see their friends and family. It's a lot to think about, getting three kids ready for college and then having to move, I think its too much for me. Just more time isn't that all we ever ask for?
No comments:
Post a Comment