Friday, March 27, 2015

Triplets what!?!

I remember that day like it was yesterday.

We had been trying for three years to get pregnant.
I had gotten pregnant twice but they only lasted about a month.

My blood work numbers where high, that usually means multiples.We would joke around all the time about having two, three, four babies. My sister would always say watch what you wish for, but I was serious, I wanted multiplies.

I am not sure who was going to hit the floor first Fred or the doctor, I was getting  a sonogram so I was already laying down. He said "I see one, oh two......wait one, two...three!"

Wait what, TRIPLETS, REALLY!  We were so excited!! But we were warned, about disappearing baby, sometimes one of the babies can absorb away up until about 11 weeks. Just remember people this was 18 years ago, not sure how things have changed.
We called our family's no one could believe it, everyone was so happy, but cautiously.
After the appointment I went to work, I don't think the smile, huge smile would come off my face, they all knew something was up, I had the sonogram with me and in shock they all congratulated me like nothing before.
I had to keep going back to have blood taken and my body looked at and finally TRIPLETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment