Yesterday was Sunday, and the day started out just great, watching "Friends" with the kids joking around, but then it took a quick turn for the worse, I were making breakfast and the fighting began.They were mainly fighting with each other, but also with us. Boy did I let them have it. I told them they only have a few moths left in my house to get along, I didn't really tell them, I kind of screamed and cried at them and I meant it.
They say when your babies are getting ready to leave the nest the fighting begins, THEY say it makes the move easier on everyone. Seriously that is BS, I can't live with this fighting, they need to like each other and if they want things from me they need to get along.
My daughter also told me yesterday, since I didn't want to get manis and pedis after that lovely conversation that I never want to spend time with her anymore. Nice way to tug at my heart strings lovey. We spend a lot of time together and I needed to not give in because of how upset I was.
The day turned out to be a good one, they kept to them selves, hopefully did a little thinking?
And there was no more fighting, maybe they did hear me.
No comments:
Post a Comment