OH MY GOSH!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!
LICE!!! ARE YOU ..........KIDDING????
OK I am feeling alittle better now.
We made it 14 1/2 years lice free.
That call is devastating! But if you thought I was upset you should have seen my daughter, poor thing.
I immediately started itching and went and bought whatever I could, then started making phone calls. "What do I do?"
OK calm down, I don't think anyone has ever dyed from Lice, even though we all think it is gross.
My daughter was an emotional wreck. The whole family was scratching.
Lots of advice was given to me quickly, I needed to call an expert. I got the number of a company called Lice Happens, their motto, which I love "No shame, No blame"
Thank you! These lovely ladies were soooo calming and explained alot of things. Do not panic they are here to help you.
She came over and checked out the whole family. My daughter did have lice, but a while ago, they were all dead in her scale, did I mention THANK YOU! She still had to have her hair combed through and treated. We also have to treat for 2 weeks to be sure, we washed sheets and blankets and threw things in the dryer. The heat kills the little buggers.
Thank you for not letting this be so bad, we are all feeling better.
No comments:
Post a Comment