So its official, I have 3 High Schoolers, Ninth grade look out!
I thought this year would be a breeze. HAHAHA!
(I can't believe I haven't been writing every day about this)
WOW The first semester has been alittle rough!!! Just alittle.
Triplets can be challenging enough, even though I try an act like any other mom.
But the three of them trying to find their own way, making new friends, sports, homework, my job, my husband traveling, two dogs, two guinea pigs and a partridge in a pear tree.
Like anyone else trying to run a household and being true to herself.
I can't even complain about the lack of help around the house because no one has any time.
I have even let things go, and it is starting to show.
Time to shape up write my blog, eat better and go to the gym. Oh wait this is about the kids!
I think the Triplets are doing better, they seem to be adjusting to their new school and making new friends.
When I dropped them off the first day, I said " Have a good day and everyone try to make one new friend today" They laughed then yelled "MOM!!!"
I am not ready for them to grow up!
No comments:
Post a Comment