Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Seriously, my life has been turned completely upside down!! Well maybe not completely, but enough for me. Help me please, I moved to a new city, have no job, got a puppy! Geez what now? It's really hard to make friends when you are old and move away. I think I am a pretty nice person, I thought I had a good personality and a lot going for me. I love fashion and cooking! Time to pull myself up and find a job! I like blogging if I can get going, I have so much to say about my life. I like to review products, when i find something that i like I will tell everyone about it! My new passion is finding the right mascara for me, I am working on that. Well trying not to be too wordy today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment