Tuesday, April 14, 2015
My other mom
Why is it that my husband feel the need to remind me things, things that I don't forget. Like are you going to make dinner? Seriously is that a thing I would forget? It's not a "are we eating out?", its a did you remember dinner, trust me I have never forgotten a meal. He used to ask me if I was making the kids lunches, OK that's what I am doing with those brown bags every night, oh yeah I used to make them in the morning when they were younger.He also just told me to gt a pen and paper to write something down, hello I did that last night while you were sleeping on the black chair. (he does travel for work so he can be a little tired) at least he heard me last night talking about when they leave for school, it will be tight getting everyone to school. I don't know if these are things from his childhood but I have been doing these things for a long time now I think I have got it covered!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment