Monday, July 21, 2014
Teens
If you don't have teenagers it's kind of hard to understand what they are like. I am pretty sure that when you tell someone oh just wait till he or she is a teenager, most people think you are joking. It's not that they are bad, well sometimes, they are just difficult. They don't think straight it's like their brains have been taken over by aliens, and no I am not joking. One day happy, one day sad, one day they want to command all attention and the next they want to be left alone. I really just try to go with the flow. I realize I am there to listen not to solve, I am there to be a friend yet a parent, I am there for support but not to cheer. All i can say is I am trying everyday just like they are, and taking it one day at a time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment