So yesterday was my birthday, not a big one, just a birthday!
Wait?? What???
Its never just a birthday>>>>>every birthday is special, and yesterday was a GREAT one!!!!!!
I believe in more of a birth week, I mean I certainly deserve to be celebrated.....we all do!
It was the first time in 8 years my daughter was home to celebrate with me, she got to see all the things I do, the rituals. Lunch with the girls, lots of desserts, dinner out. All the typical birthday things.
I did miss my Ben he is away but I spoke to him and my Jake was here also, just didn't participate in alll the girly celebrating.
So THANK YOU to all that make me feel like a queen!!
P.S. It's not over yet, the girls at work are taking me out tonight!
and my Bff's are taking me out next when we are all home!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment