Monday, May 21, 2012

Wow

Wow what a crazy year!

The kids are freshman in high school. In some ways I think this year was harder then when they were little.
There is always something going on, sports, lots of homework and plenty of drama. Girls have lots of drama!
You have to wonder as a parent sometimes who is causing the drama it can't always be the other kids. you try to help and teach as much as you can but maybe you aren't teaching and telling the right things. Maybe they need to just learn for themselves.
This year might have been harder for me then for them, I am not ready for them to be growing up so fast.
Everyone says it goes by so fast and it does, we all need to sit back and watch and enjoy the ride, there is definitely a need to worry, but that can't be your focus. We have to be the best parents we can and just let them know you will always be there for them and let your children know you will always love them no matter what!

The school year is almost over and we have all changed and grown, and grown we have, the boys are almost 6 feet tall, I feel so little next to them. Each day brings us new adventures, I can't wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment