Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day Away

I went to New York City yesterday with my girl friends, I LOVE New york City! There is something so exciting about walking around the city. My friends decided that I would be their tour guide for the day, I think I did a pretty good job. Of course we ate plenty of food, yummy.....little french cafe and of course Carnegie Deli corned beef sandwiches. Each one of us got a whole sandwich and only ate half on the bus ride home, while drinking alittle vino, when I got home my kids saw the other half of corned beef and 30 seconds later it was gone. I got them a few other goodies also.

I want to thank everyone for a lovely day, even my family for not so many phone calls, and my mom & dad for helping with the kids. I am really lucky to have a great family and so many friends.

So girls who wants to go back again, I still need some shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment